GET THIS 36-PAGE REPORT (NORMALLY $12.97) FOR FREE
Here’s the harsh reality that everyone must face: It doesn’t matter if you’re fit and strong …
… own a gun …
… carrying a knife …
… or have a lifetime of martial arts experience.
If violent criminals see that you’re vulnerable — even for a second — and can get a jump on you …
… they will smash your skull using the most common weapon used on the streets.
And do you know what that weapon is?
No, it’s not a gun. Or a knife. Or even a stick.
It’s the weapon they were born with — their fists.
Don’t believe us?
FACT: Fists (and feet) are the No. 1 most common weapon used in aggravated assaults in the United States, according to the FBI.
Here’s another statistic from the FBI:
FACT: Empty-hand attacks in the USA accounted for 183,137 aggravated assaults and 600 homicides in 2019.
And then there’s this crazy fact …
FACT: Empty-hand assaults were used 22 TIMES more than rifles attacks in the USA.
The fact of the matter is that an American is violently assaulted every 25 seconds.
And that’s why we want you to have this life-saving knowledge …
We have a report that details everything you need to know about the urban ambush technique known as the suckerpunch.
This 36-page report explains:
- 3 Reasons why violent thugs use the suckerpunch
- 6 Signs of an Incoming Urban Ambush: Know when the fists will fly — even before the attacker does!
- 3 Keys of a Suckerpunch: Learn how criminals use this weapon.
- 4 Simple Steps to suckerpunch survival.
If that’s not enough, we added a FREE bonus chapter to the report that breaks down:
- perfect punches (like in Boxing)
- kicks (like in Tae Kwon Do)
- knife hand chops (like in Karate)
- tigers claws (like in Kung Fu)
- elbows (like in Silat)
- knees (like in Muay Thai)
Understand Your Enemy: Odds are, a psychotic punk will throw a big haymaker … but HOW? Knowing how a bad guy operates can save not only your life but of those you love as well.
Two For the Road: There are 2 ways a thug will try to smash in your face:
- One is repetitive (what we call the One-Armed Bandit), and …
- The other is alternating (we call it the Swimmer).
Do you know the difference?
Because it might just stop a psycho from shattering your eye socket
Get our special gift today and find out!
While our 36-page report, called “Urban Ambush Armor,” normally costs $12.97, you can get it today for a limited time for FREE!
Just sign up below, confirm your free subscription, and download the 36-page report — at NO charge.
Consider it our gift to you!