LINK UP AND TRAIN WITH US!
STREET COMBATIVES SEMINAR
Learn how to survive an urban ambush — whether you’re on your feet or on the ground.
This two-day, in-person event combines two of our flagship courses — “Antigrappling” and “Punch Defense” — into one fun, safe, and comprehensive program. Why merge the two together?
So, knowing how to defend yourself on your back and fighting your way up to your feet is just as important as knowing how to stop a suckerpunch ambush while standing.
That’s why we’re bringing our Street Combatives Seminar to Southern California on October 21-22.
We’re offering not one but two complete systems in a single seminar, which is not often taught — if at all.
You’ll learn how to:
- Spot and avoid a surprise haymaker
- Stop a bad guy from smashing in your teeth
- Prevent a violent thug from throwing you to the pavement
- Safely breakfall so you don’t break any bones if you are taken down
- Escape the dreaded “ground and pound”
- Deliver knockout shots even if you’re lying flat on your back
- Safely and quickly stand up without getting your teeth kicked in
- Beat back your attacker using the most street-effective strikes