For the first time ever, we’re going to reveal what many other systems don’t teach (or don’t know enough to teach) their students about violent knife attacks:
- How criminals truly attack.
- Simple (but not easy) defenses against those attacks.
- Effective yet fun training progressions distilled from the 12 combative styles that we’re certified in.
We didn’t create a new martial art style. Instead, we formulated the most street-effective solutions to the most common knife attacks by first studying how real criminals use an edged weapon and then creating natural responses to stop those attacks.
This isn’t an issue of styles, it’s a matter of survival.
Saturday, June 15, 2019
- Start Time: 11:30 a.m.
- End Time: 5 p.m.
Any open-minded, respectful adult can attend this seminar. (Minors 14 years and older may join if participating with a parent or guardian.)
While other arts might teach you hypothetical knife defenses that work great on paper, we will give you proven techniques and concepts that will work against a resistant attacker in a real-world setting. How?
Our instructors have a combined 60 years of martial arts and combatives experience, including instructor certifications in the bladed arts of Filipino Kali and Indonesia Silat. We’ve spent countless hours training to filter out what really works on the street. We’ve spent thousands of dollars on gear, tuition, and training videos to hone our skills and knowledge. And we’ve watched years worth of surveillance and smartphone videos of real-life knife attacks.
Combining life-saving knowledge, street-effective techniques, and realistic training progressions that are safe and fun, Tiga Tactics has distilled all of that into a groundbreaking seminar that could potentially save lives and keep you and your loved ones safe from an edged weapon ambush.
What to Bring
The following is mandatory for attendance at our Stab/Slash Survival Skills Seminar:
- Comfortable workout clothes
- Athletic footwear
- Safety-rated eye protection (ANSI Z87+, MIL-PRF-32432, etc.)
- Groin cup
- Blunt training blade
The following is optional items you might want to consider bringing:
- Forearm guards
- Hand towel
- Snacks or small meal
Even if you’re a grandmaster, you will find something new or something of value in the first two hours of our seminar. If you don’t, we’ll refund your money. No questions asked. Seriously. That’s how revolutionary this seminar is.
The at-the-door admission fee is $100. However, if you sign up through June 11, you can get a 15% discount.
Pre-Registration (through June 11):
- $85 (a 15% discount)
- $65 for first-responders, military & veterans (a 35% discount) *
At the Door:
- $80 for first-responders, military & veterans (a 20% discount) *
* Discount Alert: If you’re a first-responder, member of the military, or a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces, send us a copy of your identification by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before paying and we will get you a special coupon code so you can enjoy the appropriate discount.
Register now, as space is limited and slots are filling up!