APPLY THROUGH FEB. 25!
We’re looking to donate more than $3,300 worth of Self-Defense Scholarships to 6 deserving women.
These scholarships come in the form of our latest home study course, “Fighting Chance Combatives”™ and all of its bonus materials.
This 53-part online program is one of our most comprehensive self-defense courses to date. It focuses on the fundamentals of effective personal protection for women, teens, and folks of smaller stature.
It’s packed with practical safety tips that you can apply in the same day, science-based and street-effective techniques, and realistic and progressive drills to get you in fighting shape.
As scholarship winners, the 6 female recipients will each receive free access to “Fighting Chance Combatives”™ (normally $250) and all of its bonuses (worth $312) for a total value of $562 per scholarship.
To be eligible, you must be a woman from one of the following categories and be able to provide some valid form of proof:
Law Enforcement: Any woman currently employed as an agent or peace officer in a local, state/provincial, or federal law enforcement agency is eligible.
First-Responder: You may apply if you’re a woman currently employed as an EMT, paramedic, or firefighter.
Military: Any woman currently serving in the U.S. or Canadian Armed Forces is eligible to apply.
Veteran: You’re eligible if you served in the U.S. or Canadian Armed Forces and was honorably discharged.
Frontline Healthcare Worker: Any woman currently employed as a frontline healthcare worker (e.g. receptionist, assistant, technician, nurse, doctor, etc.) may apply.
Survivor of Violence: Any woman who has survived a violent encounter and would like to learn self-defense.
It’s free to apply for this scholarship, and there’s no catch.
We just ask that the winners agree to:
Have their name, occupation, general location, and photo published in our announcement of the winners. (Some details can be omitted for professional/personal security.)
Provide a written testimonial once they’re finished the course.
Good luck to all the applicants!
RULES AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: This Scholarship is open only to those who are 18 years old as of the date of application, are legal residents of the United States and Canada, is a member of one of the following categories: Law enforcement, first-responder, military, veterans, frontline healthcare worker, and survivor of violence. Tiga Tactics, its employees, instructors, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, and suppliers (herein after called the “Company”), and immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Scholarship. The Scholarship is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By applying, the Applicant (herein after called “You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Company as final and binding as it relates to the content of This Scholarship.
3. Scholarship Application Period: Applications will be accepted starting on Monday, February 7, 2022 at 6 a.m. PT and ending Friday, February 25, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. PT. All online applications must be received no later than Friday, February 25, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. PT.
4. How to Enter: The Scholarship can only be entered here and You must answer every question. The entry must fulfill all Scholarship requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a Scholarship. Applications that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Company. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Company.
5. Prizes: There will be 6 Winners of the Scholarship (herein after called the “Winner”) in total — one winner from each eligible category listed in Section 1. Each Winner will receive lifetime online access to “Fighting Chance Combatives” ($250 value) and all of its related bonus materials ($312 value). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Company. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the Company’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Company to use Winner’s name, likeness, and application for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible applications received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The Company has sole and complete discretion to select the Winners. Winner must be able to provide valid proof that she is a member of one of the following categories: Law enforcement, first-responder, military, veterans, frontline healthcare worker, and survivor of violence.
Winner will be notified via email within two (2) days following selection of Winner. The Company shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the Scholarship may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Scholarship is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Company is not liable or responsible in any way for any taxes, tariffs, or fees associated with receipt of the prize.
8. Rights Granted By You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.) to apply for the Scholarship, You understand and agree that the Company, its employees, instructors, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right — where permitted by law — to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Scholarship, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes and without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Scholarship should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Company’s control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Scholarship. In such case, the Company may select the Winner from all eligible applications received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Company. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Scholarship, the Company’s social media accounts, online platforms, and website, or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Company has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Scholarship, to void applications for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple applications from the same user from different accounts or IP addresses; multiple applications from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Scholarship rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Scholarship may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Company, its employees, instructors, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and assigns from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Scholarship and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of applications.
11. Disputes: This Scholarship is governed by the laws of the USA and the State of California, without respect to conflict with law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Scholarship, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Scholarship, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Scholarship). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. MailChimp: The Scholarship hosted by the Company is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with MailChimp.
14. Acceptance of All Rules and Terms & Conditions: By entering the contest, You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Rules and Terms & Conditions explained here.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER WILL (AT THE COMPANY‘S SOLE DISCRETION) RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SCHOLARSHIP, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.