Tiga Tactics is proud to announce that we’re collaborating with Red Team Alliance to bring our acclaimed Stab/Slash Survival Skills Seminar to the East Coast for a special two-day event.
Sign Up for 2 Days
Click below to sign up for both days of the seminar. There’s a discount for first-responders, law enforcement, military, and veterans. (Thanks for your service and sacrifices!)
Sign Up for 1 Day
Can’t make both days? No worries. Click below to sign up for one day of the seminar. There’s a discount for first-responders, law enforcement, military, and veterans. (Thanks for your service and sacrifices!)
We’re going to reveal what many other systems don’t teach (or don’t know enough about to teach) their students about violent knife attacks:
- How criminals truly attack.
- Simple (but not easy) defenses against those attacks.
- Effective yet fun training progressions distilled from the 12 combative styles that we’re certified in.
We didn’t create a new martial art style. Instead, we formulated the street-effective solutions to the most common knife attacks by first studying how real criminals use an edged weapon and then creating natural responses to stop those attacks.
This isn’t an issue of styles, it’s a matter of survival.
This two-day event will take place on November 2 and 3, 2019, during the following times:
- Day One: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Day Two: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
While other arts might teach you hypothetical knife defenses that work great on paper, we will give you proven techniques and concepts that will work against a resistant attacker in a real-world setting. How?
Our instructors — Dr. Conrad Bui and Patrick Vuong — have a combined 60 years of martial arts and combatives experience, including instructor certifications in the bladed arts of Filipino Kali and Indonesia Silat. We’ve spent countless hours training to filter out what really works on the street.
We’ve spent thousands of dollars on gear, tuition, and training videos to hone our skills and knowledge.
And we’ve watched years worth of surveillance footage and smartphone videos of real-life knife attacks.
Combining life-saving knowledge, street-effective techniques, and realistic training progressions that are safe and fun, Tiga Tactics has distilled all of that into a groundbreaking seminar that could potentially save lives and keep you and your loved ones safe from an edged weapon ambush.
WHAT TO BRING
The following is mandatory for attendance at our Stab/Slash Survival Skills Seminar:
- Comfortable workout clothes
- Athletic footwear
- Safety-rated eye protection (ANSI Z87+, MIL-PRF-32432, etc.)
- Groin cup
- Blunt training blade
The following is optional items you might want to consider bringing:
- Forearm guards
- Hand towel
- Snacks or small meal
The following are what some students have said about our Stab/Slash Survival Skills Seminar.
“The simplicity of the techniques is what really impresses me. Not only is it simple, it also gives me a high percentage of surviving these types of knife ambushes.”
7th-Degree Black Belt in Kajukenbo
“What I liked was that you broke it down to really simple things so I can walk out of here remembering them. And I liked that you did the research — that’s much more useful than anything like this that I’ve been to before.“
San Jose, California
“I’ve seen a million videos over the years of knife attacks. So this is one of the first classes that deals with the multiple stab aspect. The techniques are very simple and super effective.“
Karate Black Belt
Even if you’re a grandmaster, you will find something new or something of value in the first two hours of our seminar. If you don’t, we’ll refund your money. No questions asked. Seriously. That’s how revolutionary this seminar is.
The cost is $297 for both days or $167 for one day.
However, we offer a few discounts for those who like to plan ahead, as well as an additional discount for first-responders, members of the military and law enforcement, and veterans who show valid government ID.*
Early Bird Registration
(Through September 20)
- $112 for first-responders, military, law enforcement, and veterans *
- $202 for first-responders, military, law enforcement, and veterans *
(September 21 to October 25)
For one day:
- $117 for first-responders, military, law enforcement, and veterans *
For both days:
- $219 for first-responders, military, law enforcement, and veterans *
At the Door
For one day:
- $142 for first-responders, military, law enforcement, and veterans *
For both days:
- $253 for first-responders, military, law enforcement, and veterans s *
* DISCOUNT ALERT: If you’re a first-responder, member of the military or law enforcement, or a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces, send us a copy of your identification by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before paying and we will get you a special coupon code so you can enjoy the appropriate discount.
Register now, as space is limited and slots are filling up!